Thursday, April 14, 2011

knitting


I made this for mum for her birthday which was yesterday. Its my first attempt at a shawl/wrap thing this is the pattern I used http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/traveling-woman . I really hope she likes it - my family is not renowned for their love of my homemade things - I have in fact many times vowed never to make anything for anybody again. So we will see how well it is received when I see her tomorrow - keep your fingers crossed for me. I will be really disappointed if its a failure as a gift - I put a lot of time into it and while its not perfect I am still pleased with the end result.

And now on a sour note - for those that feel the need to question me - yes I have 2 blogs - this one while I will share what I have written from time to time on facebook it is a place for me to write whatever I like. None of my family, workmates or some friends do not know about this one, nor are they facebook friends so I feel free to rant rave and curse about my life, my job or whatever takes my fancy.

So while I don't need to explain myself I have so please stop questioning me

No comments:

Post a Comment